Thursday 19 March 2015

Sexy Kera Copeland (54 Photo's)

 
 
 
 

Kera Copeland is 23, love to live life fast and a free spirit!

 

Introduction from Kera Copeland's G+ account

"Hi... my name is Miss K. I am a free lance model in Honolulu, Hawaii and I would like to be your next model :) My favorite types of shoots are fashion, glamour, fetish, car and bikes! Please check out my sample photos and you can emaile me at honolulumodel@gmail.com. Born and Raised in Oahu,i'm part filipino, hawaiian, chinese, and english."

 
 
 
 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 


 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

I do not know what your guy's feelings are right now, but mine say's:

 

We need this Perfection in more than just a G+ Account.

This woman should be on Ad's, Magazine's you name it.

a Fresh Face.

 

"From my side I do hope you get far with your Modeling Kera Copeland"

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment